Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take your ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And with cellular service, you can go without your phone.3 It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active and more connected life.
- GPS + Cellular model lets you call, message and get directions without your phone2
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app2
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design4
- Sync and stream music, podcasts and audiobooks5
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist6
- International emergency calling from your watch7
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium and stainless steel cases in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
3Carrier plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/nz/watch/cellular for participating carriers and eligibility. See support.apple.com/en-nz/HT207578 for additional setup instructions.
4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
5Audio streaming requires an Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) Series 3 or later.
6Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) and Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) can use a mobile network connection for Emergency SOS. To use Emergency SOS on an Apple Watch without cellular, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
7The international emergency calling feature requires an Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS + Cellular) or Apple Watch SE (GPS + Cellular) model. For a list of supported countries and regions, see.
||Apple Watch Series 6
|Screen Size / Type
||368 by 448 pixels
|Heart Rate Monitor
||802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
||Up to 18 Hours