Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS) 40mm Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band
Apple Watch Series 6 lets you measure your blood oxygen level with a revolutionary new sensor and app.1 Take an ECG from your wrist.2 See your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display, now 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down. Set a bedtime routine and track your sleep. And reply to calls and messages from your wrist. It’s the ultimate device for a healthier, more active and more connected life.
- GPS model lets you answer calls and reply to text messages from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app1
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app2
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design3
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification2
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
- Aluminium cases are available in new finishes
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
3ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
4To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
||Apple Watch Series 6
|Screen Size / Type
||324 by 394 pixels
|Heart Rate Monitor
||802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
||Up to 18 Hours
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ausluck Pty ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review