With Apple Watch Nike Series 6, you can track your workouts and listen to Audio Guided Runs with the Nike Run Club app. Sync music to your watch for motivation. Turn on Nike Twilight Mode for enhanced visibility. 1 And choose from exclusive Nike watch faces and bands.
- Nike Run Club app
- Nike Sport Band and Nike Sport Loop in new colours
- New, more customisable Nike watch faces
- GPS model lets you answer calls and reply to text messages from your wrist
- Measure your blood oxygen with an all-new sensor and app2
- Check your heart rhythm with the ECG app3
- The Always-On Retina display is 2.5× brighter outdoors when your wrist is down
- S6 SiP is up to 20 per cent faster and 15 per cent more power-efficient than Series 5
- 5HGz Wi-Fi and U1 Ultra Wideband chip
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming and dance
- Swim-proof design4
- Sync your favourite music, podcasts and audiobooks
- Pay instantly and securely from your wrist with Apple Pay
- High- and low-heart-rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification3
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
- Emergency SOS lets you get help from your wrist4
- watchOS 7 with sleep tracking, cycling directions, updates to Siri and new customisable watch faces
Apple Watch Series 6 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14 or later.
1Not intended for use as personal protective equipment (PPE).
2Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
3The ECG app and irregular rhythm notification require the latest version of watchOS and iOS, and are not intended for use by people under 22 years old. The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 or later (not including Apple Watch SE). The irregular rhythm notification is not designed for people who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation.
4ISO standard 22810:2010. Appropriate for shallow-water activities like swimming. Submersion below a shallow depth and high-velocity water activities are not recommended.
5To use Emergency SOS, your iPhone needs to be nearby.
||Apple Watch Series 6
|Screen Size / Type
||324 by 394 pixels
|Heart Rate Monitor
||Water-resistant up to 50m
||802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
||Up to 18 Hours